ANZ 0.18% $28.24 anz group holdings limited

opes prime and anz on the edge, page-2

1. 120 Posts.
    Try really hard to keep positive. We have been so ripped off it's beyond a joke and the lack of communication on many levels ANZ , ML , ASIC , ASX and FH has caused immense pain and terrible loss. Many relied on Opes Prime not only as a vehicle for investment but as a primary job and to have that ripped from you and then have to deal with the uncertainty which just continues on and on and on. But that's what "the enemy" wants. I really hope the court takes all the length of time that's passed, the pain , interest costs , having one's own destiny stolen from one's own hands etc etc into consideration. It massive duplicitous action on ANZ and ML's part and if we "act as a team" we will prevail. So the support on here is imperative. Keep posting away.....obviously not stuff our legals tell us NOT TO LEAK but supportive and encouraging messages. We are all in this together. ANZ is on the edge but will have enough money to compensate us when they lose in court. Right Smith. ML is just playing hardball because they can. Both are going to lose and lose badly - it's just a matter of time. Even their own lawyers..............hmmm I better not say.

Hang in there guys. Hang in there. Personally I'm doing my own negative ANZ PR and it's going well. Look at the share price ha ha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.24
Change
-0.050(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.42 $28.55 $28.20 $113.8M 4.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 43579 $28.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.25 5912 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.