After arriving home today from the usual carnage on the ASX I...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    After arriving home today from the usual carnage on the ASX I was greeted by what can only be explained as a fricken joke with biblical proportions. A company called Prime Shares World Markets LLC, is offering all non secured opes prime victims a once in a life time opportunity. They have offered me a 15% of my equity to PURCHASE OF MY UNSECURED DEBT with 25% of the offer being held back in the event of bankrupcy.

Therefore if I held a $100,000 position they are offereing me $15k of which they pay me $11250.00 now and the balance on settlement from ANZ and Merryl.

Whao! I am so excited

I recon Mr. Daniel McNally, VP of Prime Shares LLC needs a rocket up his butt, LIT. The rude little trucker waited till the 11th hour and then has the audacity to pre complete the offer form so I can sign my claim over to him. His email is [email protected] I am sure he would welcome some comments from the uninformed share traders from little old Australia.

If anyone can shed some comments on this twats spin this I'd love to hear from you. Given there are at least 1000+ claimants out there, he trying to scam what money we have left, it is just adding further insult to the injury.

I am sure this thread will make some welcome comments

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.