Thanks moondoong,It's all about principles and principals,...

1. 6,351 Posts.
    Thanks moondoong,

It's all about principles and principals, coming from the right place, going to the right place. I can relate to Tesla, I can relate to a drug addict, I can relate to leaders, I can relate to a broken man bursting into tears on the street, surrounded by the most loving, beautiful light, can understand things of the garden, things of music.... it's about knowledge, understanding and wisdom, it's about honest self-examination in the light, it's about getting on with it, it's about time..... spent too much time in the wilderness examining, considering the merits of dumb golden calves, need to make the desert bloom, it's about restoration within, restoration for the wasteland we've created, it's about getting free of pyramid builders and not listening to snakes.

In the Tower of Babel,
    Lives a terrible beast,
    False profit's forked tongue,
    Behind polished teeth.

Feels really good, the best high there is, serving the Most High.

Hopefully, the Moderators will let me say a bit now and then, sometimes in the wrong stock, wrong pigeon-hole, it's all about the true riches that satisfy, GOD knows many are being let down badly, even though it's our own selves that ultimately we need to address. It's about responsibilities as well as rights, forgiveness and LOVE in the end will conquer all. Got to fully surrender myself, let go of the nonsense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.