ANZ 0.51% $29.74 anz group holdings limited

That's interesting. The author admits to having been a financial...

1. 14,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    That's interesting. The author admits to having been a financial advisor but also admits that he didn't understand the Opes Securities Lending and Borrowing Guide that he signed.
    The guide that presumably included this paragraph.

"Opes Prime provides securities lending and equity financing to sophisticated market players, including other stockbrokers, fund managers, corporations and individuals. At Opes Prime we aim to build long term relationships with our clients founded on integrity and the strength of mutual commitment. When combined with our flexible approach, the result is continued success for both Opes Prime and its......"

It reminds me of the several salesman masquerading as "Financial Advisers" that used to visit and call my business premises during the stock boom. All they were interested in was earning a commission and had little real knowledge of finances.
    Buyer Beware.
    Never sign anything before you have taken the time to fully understand what you are signing, which in the case of the Opes FSG would have been difficult as the wording is difficult to understand.
    Certainly vague enough to set off alarm bells for me. But then I am not a trusting individual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.74
Change
0.150(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $89.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.50 $29.86 $29.41 $111.7M 3.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11416 $29.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.75 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.