ANZ 0.18% $28.24 anz group holdings limited

I was only saying what I actually said in the post.In response...

1. 449 Posts.
    I was only saying what I actually said in the post.

In response to towie - I did not meant that OP clients had the opportunity to repay their debt and receive their shares back as per a normal margin loan arrangement and I realise this was not the case. I simply meant that OP clients had the opportunity to issue a default notice and establish a netted of claim value.

In response to Corporatemonk - I am not saying that I knew or accept that I was a party to an AMSLA, but I do believe it is likely that the court will find I was party to a modified AMSLA. Also, I am not defending the 16th as an OK date to use in valuations in a settlement, but pointing out that it's not as simple as saying "go back to when the ANZ stole our shares" etc.. No single date or formula is going to be fair to everyone.

And I'm definitely not defending ANZ, ASIC, APRA - these are companies/institutions we all held in high regard, and their conduct throughout has been deeply disappointing. Where I made comments about seriously considering a settlement offer, I didn't mean that any client should consider it because it is fair or because it provides justice, only that holding out for what you perceive as fair might achieve a worse outcome and some realism might be beneficial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.24
Change
-0.050(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.42 $28.55 $28.20 $113.8M 4.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 43579 $28.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.25 5912 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.