SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

opes prime saga, page-25

1. 6,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    I would say that Solamind don't have the $20 million or so that would be required at their disposal unless there is an Angel (just got a flash of a leggy Russian Babe in a skimpy angel outfit avec fluffy white wings)sitting on their shoulder with a sack of cash...wanting in.
    I would also surmise that the ANZ bank, once all the facts are tabled, may even elect to do a deal around holding the shares in question with a buy back arrangement over several years.
    If sanity prevails, even banks have periods of sanity, then The Soilamine holding in Solagran might be taken into the Bank's lending portfolio and a deal struck.
    It is timely that on one hand all the positive news and milestones we were waiting for have come through in the last few weeks.
    It would/may have been a different scenario now if these announcements were still pending. Stay Frosty.
    I sold down a fair tranch of my shares on Friday but am getting ready to buy in again at any moment. We didn't really need this. Read my post headed "negotiations".
    All my own opinions and assumptions so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.