THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

Hello Conix and Everyone, Well last night I endeavoured to piece...

1. 7,295 Posts.

Hello Conix and Everyone,

Well last night I endeavoured to piece some of the Tenement Jigsaw together however it was difficult because the location positions were not clear on THR's last map re the Bundey River Prospect however I did manage to find 575000 and it looked like 749???? which looks to mean some THR Tenements are almonst surrounded by Tenements of BHP,MTH,ARU,etc. and WDR.
    I'm wondering which Company grabbed which Tenement First and PERHAPS THR by way of Hale Energy may have been, the first 'Kid on the Block'.

Back Post Reply
    Options:
    moly
    Post #: 2893446
    In Reply to msg: #2892011

Thanks for that Thecableguy,

It's good to see that some Companies like MTH and their partner BHP have managed to get Appprovals and are doing some drilling in the Harts Range region rather close to THR's Tenements. WDR also have Tenements close those of THR.
    It may be useful if we could put this Jigsaw of Tenements together. From what I can see THR may have gathered Tenements which may be more suited to I.S.L. U Mining methods in the Main and that's, the go these days.
    Mr John Young seems a U Expert and MAY have actually staked out that latest HDN Find, however PERHAPS he MAY have switched Companies to THR with the chance making a U Find suitable for I.S.L. Mining.

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

Rewgards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.