RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

opes prime update, page-9

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    funny how Landau comes out with a pretty quick ann when he has to. hey Pete, how about a quick minerals update while you have the monkeys pumping out announcements? must be great over there in the UK .... away from the spotlight and everything. did you see all this coming? care to explain how/why Opes was used to manipulate the sp up until now? what has happened now is merely mr market putting his falsies in and biting you good and proper.

it's also good to see that all the dots are now being joined for all to see .... Landau, opes and LK ... a common theme amongst many penny dreadfuls and several are on the list posted on another thread. I see BPO and SLA are in the shytes too? lol another one of their little plays.

having read some of the articles i cannot beleive that Lk is being portrayed as a victim?!! what about those fleeced along the way?

i can also put your minds at ease by confirming that we no longer need educations or years of trading experience to make money ... all you need is to be a little 'lucky', do lots of research ('inside' research hey?), chat on internet sites and have big cojones ..... oh yeah, then call yourself the guru of traders! lol

i think that Landau referred to him as one of the countries best traders .... hmmm let me see. he's been in photos and video clips doing the rounds of somalia ... trader? consultant? i think not? a great little deal conjured up with BPO/SLA a while back ... trader? lol

this is the tip of the iceberg imo.

"the tangled web we weave when we aim to deceive"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.