FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

"As mentioned in the March 2011 Quarterly Report, the Company...

1. 149 Posts.
    "As mentioned in the March 2011 Quarterly Report, the Company was due to take delivery of the drilling rig in June 2011. However, Maersk Drilling has now advised that its current contractual drilling commitments with Amerada Hess Corporation for the Maersk Deliverer rig has been extended due to that company making a discovery offshore Ghana. As a consequence, the Company now expects to take delivery of the Maersk Deliverer in August 2011."

As a consequence of a discovery huh.. don't African Petroleum is gonna get the rig by August if Kora hits the goods. Despite Noble's 20% PoS, I think the odds are still in our favor. We forget that it's not just Rocksource that predicts a PoS of over 50%, so does Ophir's track record of 5 discoveries out of 8 wells.

So in regards to AP getting the rig by August, I think Darryl Kerrigan would say "tell 'im 'e's dreamin" haha

By the way, a little more detail on the 11 wells Ophir intends to drill. It doesn't include Kora-1, they are spread across 5 exploration plays, in 4 different countries. 3 targeting oil one targeting gas and 1 targeting oil and gas.

Too early to tell whether it includes an estimate for drilling a well in our beloved Senegal blocks. Hopefully there will be more detail when the prospectus is released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.