EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Opinion From Rolling

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi Rolling,

just like nursery asked me to do very recently, Iwould very much appreciate your opinion about EdenCrete, EdenPlast, EDE and TAS.Given that you have accompanied their developments from the outset, you surely mustbe able give me the benefit of your considerable research and experience.

During my absence over the last few months, I have notedthat your comments have been constantly dismissed as too negative. Unfortunately,over the last few years, I have probably also been guilty of this misdemeanor. However,upon reflection, I would now very much like to hear what you have to say, in a detailedreply, as to why you believe EdenCrete, EdenPlast, EDE & TAS are all destinedto fail. i.e. I am giving you the opportunity to explain your position onthe basis that you have been screaming out to this forum for the last 2-3 years“hear me, what I am saying is right and it matters".

At this very importantjuncture for both EDE & TAS, if indeed what you have been saying for the last2-3 years is right, I certainly want to hear it, so that I can avoid flushing overA$350K down the toilet!

During the early months after EdenCrete’s discovery(2014/2015), which included the solving of both the dispersion and shelf lifeproblems, as well as the subsequent and successful GDOT Interstate Highway field and lab testing,you were positive about EdenCrete and its chances of success. However, in 2016you suddenly changed your tune completely and haven’t changed your opinionsince. I would therefore like to know, in detail, what changed your mind sodrastically. I need to know all this to ensure that I haven’t missed some very importantthings along the way i.e. perhaps my rose coloured glasses clouded my view andthus my overall judgement.

I am assuming that you have plenty to say, therefore Iwould appreciate it if you could take some time to formulate a very detailed andwell thought out reply that I can carefully consider. Please note: it is not mygoal to simply brush off your reply and ridicule your opinion, nor do I intendto attempt to find a resolution to your complaints, or change your point of view. Iam simply genuinely interested in what you have to say. I would hope that otherHC members will do the same, however, I cannot guarantee you this.

Just to clarify, firstly, I would like your detailed andhonest opinion on why you believe EdenCrete, (as well as EdenPlast etc.) EDE& TAS are all destined to fail and for what reasons.Secondly, I would like you to assume you have a magicwand and can not only change the last 3-4 years, but that you can also createany outcome you like i.e. how would you have done things up to now and, whatwould you like to see happen over the next few years?

Many thanks in advance of your valuable input.

Best regards,

Mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 181494928 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27949192 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.