PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

opinion on mgmt actions in current climate?, page-2

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Just a point of clarification on a couple of things:

Inside - "Bob you have no idea and as you stated you have spoken to Gary and you believe every thing he says well thats your problem because i dont."

Sorry Inside you might have misunderstood what I said before those comments. They were quotes from Plonko I never said that I believed everything Gary told me, Plonko did.

Plonko - "Unfortunately I don't have as much free time as you do...."

Buddy I was playing starcraft during the day yest in my office, I then had a awesome lunch with my partner, watched Hunt for Red October in the afternoon. Went home and played with my kids before dinner and bed (hence couldn't post last night, and then went to bed with my gorgeous wife and well that's my busy day. Hence had some time to post. Christmas rush ended now back to business as usual.

401 - "bob let it go mate"...Sorry for the posts mate, but have you ever been fishing, I love to fish and I normally use fresh bait. But to be able to hook a fish using nothing but bread crumbs like when I was a kid awesome fun.

Now back to this thread:

Inside I have stated many times and yest again that:

“.....apart from day to day running of Biz, FS, pushing our IP, keeping in touch with the Chinese investors and finally being involved actively in the group trying to get INF sorted, nothing more can be done. The only hope PDY has is the INF. “

The only thing I can add to it is better communication.

Would still love an explanation on the next quarter and predicted exploration and evaluation costs of $400K. As if this was stopped then we would have admin fees of only $300K per quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.