PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Starcraft... that brings back memories. Have Civ2 on my work pc...

1. 560 Posts.
    Starcraft... that brings back memories. Have Civ2 on my work pc myself for those quiet afternoons.

In relation to what the company could do better:

1. Better/greater promotion of the IP for starters. I have no idea if this is being done in the background but from the outside, it appears as if not enough is being done. It is near on impossible to find any information about 'Midwest Infrastructure' (the entity that holds the IP) or about what Dr. Saunders (who I do respect) has been doing since he was shifted across.

Personally I don't think that we should have touched the IP and simply referred the availability of it to other parties with greater clout/influence with regards to the port/rail, but as long as we have it, we really should be more proactive than simply leaking the odd story about it to the Australian.

2. Definitely agree (who doesn't?) that more/better communication is required especially when it appears as if we are beholden to external forces. Letting the waves wash over us without any reaction = eventual drowning.

On another note, does anyone have any recent updates as to the infrastructure solution? It seems like it has been a while since the last update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.