PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Move,You never know we may not reap any rewards that’s why it...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Move,

You never know we may not reap any rewards that’s why it was a gamble but I still believe a good one, they may just build the INF with the old Oakajee IP (pride will not allow them) or pay for another one (Waste of around $50M and delays in Gov approvals)

Let me explain my perspective on why I believe it was a great move, as I would have done the same thing….nothing ventured nothing gained:

* Oakajee was dying and we knew that the Chinese were the most likely ones that would save the Midwest re INF.
    * If the Chinese came in, not to fund Oakajee (most likely out of spite), but to manage and build the INF then they would need an IP.
    * Chinese using Oakajee a Japanese designed IP and worst of all the one that Gov picked against the Chinese model (don't think so).
    * There is an IP that the Chinese would use seeing it was designed by them initially for around $50M. Why not update it and use it again (Cost affective and also honour/pride).
    * Pay another $50M to design a new model that most probably will reflect the existing Chinese model (waste of money).

So PDY bought it then updated it and hopefully will sell it to the Chinese team that will be building the INF for around $10 to $20M.

Fairly logical to me, but that's me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.