SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Opinion on share price tripling within 6 months, page-8

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    SGQ tennements definitely have the potential to make a chart do that undoubtedly. I think management did a good job to acquire tennemants with such potential. Whst good is potential if its never realised. A football player doesnt win games if he doesnt score no matter how big the goals are if he isnt on the field. We have Canada now 18months + with a measly sentence in the quarterly saying "it has advanced"! We have no rigs where we need them yet we raised money for drilling.... Bet management is still being paid from the raise $s no doubt. Why dont they put some money back in to the company and support the shareprice on market??? Its really very slow and im a very large holder in SGQ but ill always say it how it is. Potentially SGQ has so much going for it to go off like that graph but honestly without boxes getting ticked to achieve milestones then it will.just remain potential and SGQ will have 1billion shares on issue and diluted to oblivion unfortunately. Ive made money along the way due to the predictable slow nature of this management and delays but really they are paid to get results irrelevant of my personal holding and $ situation. They need a real move on quick smart because AGM is around the cnr and will need funds not long after... SGQ potential 100% imo its a given no doubt.... SGQ management achieving the potential i have some serious doubt and would love notjing more than.to be proven wrong... GLTAH all imo dyor
    Last edited by Averagejoe2013: 01/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 770000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 129999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.