AIM 2.99% 34.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Greetings P, So some Melbourne BHP exec dosnt know about...

1. 460 Posts.
    Greetings P,
    So some Melbourne BHP exec dosnt know about Mumbwa,BHP have literly 100,s of farm in/JV type agreements with explorers all over the world that may or may not have had 1 half decent drill hit so I have to say you find me a little less than gobsmacked on that one!
    Zinc price headed south no doubt about it?,pick your time frame and short ZFX then!
    Perilya has a few well documented problems with costs and production atm so discount that one
    As to debt vs issueing shares I think you will find that a large % of mining projects all over the world are financed with a comdination of dedt AND equity with the financing bank selling down its issued shares as they come into the money to protect their outlayed monies,stock standard stuff,in fact Finance 102(did you get that far?)Come to think of it FMG seem to be going O.K issuing shares/Convertible Notes etc!.
    An interesting point is P,if you are so keen to get out of AIM, to be continually downramping it on this forum seems a strange way of maximising the amount of capital you will recover when you finally sell out!

enough negativity have a great evening

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.010(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $69.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $10.30K 30.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59352 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 39871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.