LTR 1.30% 95.3¢ liontown resources limited

Opinions about ALB Scheme of Arrangement, page-56

1. 2,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Not true at all.

For any parcels bought within the last 12 months, why would you pay full CGT tax, when you can wait 'X' months and then be able to utilise the 50% CGT discount when the 12 month timeframe is reached.

Just about every single shareholder of a company on Hotcopper thinks that their company is undervalued. Over time, half are probably right and half are probably wrong.

I'll follow the BoD's recommendation here. There is a chance that the acceptance of ALB's non-binding offer was strategic to entice further takeover suitors. However, if you think that the BoD noted an intent to accept the offer if it were binding (subject to no superior offer and the independent valuation etc.), when they really didn't want to accept it at all, then I will strongly argue against that premise. This is a multi-billion company we're talking about. Tim Goyder isn't likely to roll the dice by accepting a takeover offer, when he truly doesn't see value in the offer. Let's see what happens with any potential other suitor (likely only to be Gina imho) and the BoD's recommendation of the ALB offer when it becomes binding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.3¢
Change
-0.013(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.321B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $3.266M 3.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 438853 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 76976 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.