LTR 1.79% $1.43 liontown resources limited

Baiting LOLWho'd be known for baiting on here or clogging up our...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2783

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5692/5692993-4c7cb62f339ab254f8804a927ec4ad39.jpg

Baiting LOL

Who'd be known for baiting on here or clogging up our threads with chaff? I'd have a full time job on here if I made a point in requesting the removal of "flaming and baiting" posts. Never have and couldn't be bothered.

The main reason I posted that message was to highlight the scenarios of holding from $3 down to $1.80 versus selling and re-accumulating. In the process I used an analogy that someone took offence to. Sorry, not sorry. Whether I choose to present evidence or not does not change what I reflect on from my own personal experiences as most trust what I say and know I don't tell BS stories. I'll sit back while the small minds get rattled by being called out (how funny).All in all that part of the message wasn't really important anyway.

The message is still the same. What may take place over the coming months will provide the answer to all of this. Until we achieve near production price discovery we're still at risk of a TO and with a greater than $3 price tag over the next 4 months. The major suitors aren't going to reveal their cards until they're ready and ALB and/or Hancock are not necessarily finished up with us yet. And by the time that 4 month period is up data presented by
    @anatol suggests we'd have entered a deficit period. Use your creative mind as to what that will bring.

Anywho I spent my weekend riding dirt bikes through state forests, sitting around camp fires and enjoying a few drinks with some good mates. It frees the mind and is good for the soul. Anyone that spends that much time clogging up threads on HC about stock they don't even hold should do something similar for once in their life. Be a good human, leave your house for recreation, enjoy company with your friends (if you have any) and chill. That's what the normal people on here get up to while enjoying the riches created by LTR had they held way back then.

Good times now, better times ahead IMO

GLTA
    Last edited by GGG77: 29/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.025(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $3.454B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.38 $15.16M 10.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89338 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 99382 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.41
  Change
0.025 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.40 $1.42 $1.38 2394503
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.