RSG 3.17% 61.0¢ resolute mining limited

I think you have to separate short term market shocks, impacting...

1. 44 Posts.
    I think you have to separate short term market shocks, impacting on the share price, from underlying value. Any analysis of gold equities, mid and small cap, in the last couple of weeks, let alone today, will show a pummeling of the share price. The metrics supporting underlying value have not changed, but the rush for the door quickly becomes a self fulfilling prophecy with stops being hit and panic as to "how low can it go". Traders, particularly, can be cash stressed and need out quick, and if buyers are nervous price drops are fast.

I have held RSG a long time. I'm a believer, and what's more there's plenty of runs on the board now (have a look at the most recent half yearly). Sure, there are lower cost producers (the big one for RSG) but much of this is a function of an ambitious, and now successful, commissioning of Syama. RSG is dedicated to a rigorous cost efficiency program and have the smarts to deliver. They have a massive resource base and are one of the best prospects for a strong gold market. And that, OP, is your biggest consideration. If you believe Gold will run, then RSG will be a strong beneficiary. Volatility is part and parcel of the journey and many traders have enjoyed that game. I am confident $ 2.00 by 31.12 is a safe play, and that is with Gold priced @ 1400 +.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 62.8¢ 60.0¢ $7.880M 12.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41598 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 201024 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.