MYR 1.21% 81.5¢ myer holdings limited

Opinions on future, page-87

1. 6,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    Media news reports are highlighting the MYR share price decline ( or should I say debacle for us shareholders) . I really hope MYR management, the board, the Chairman, the CEO, are putting together some cogent response, like right now, before bedtime, yes . don't go to bed without having something prepared and signed off. This is a debacle turning into a tragedy. NOW IS THE TIME MANAGEMENT AND THE BOARD NEED TO EARN THEIR PAY CHEQUES. Not next week, next month, right NOW. Is there something fundamentally wrong with the company that we as Mom and Pop shareholders don't know.?? Are we as shareholders in the dark as to what may or may not be transpiring with the company. ?? AND WHERE IS THE ASX WITH THEIR REQUEST TO PLEASE EXPLAIN ( AKA reverse speeding ticket). For goodness sake, I have traded/invested in quite a few companies where even a 20% decline in share price triggers a please explain from the ASX, so what is going on right now ( and yes, I know all about the short position with he company's stock). And as for MYR management, to so far as yet not even have commented, or perhaps God forbid, even put out an updated trading statement to put shareholders mind at ease to the extent possible, is just unforgiveable in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $686.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.5¢ 81.3¢ $132.1K 161.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 27707 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 39278 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.