its my main exchange i buy crypto from and send to my wallet (...

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    its my main exchange i buy crypto from and send to my wallet ( exodus ) nothing but the best , and if your looking for crypto to buy, you should do research yourself man. There is x10 -100x money in this market, you can literally change your life with crypto and its great to see u jumping in now as we start seeing Big stuff Kick off, DeFi and the Total value locked up hit all time highs , 25 BILION, compare to last year in august ( 5 billion ) LOT of confidence in the Defi sector, as it should, Decentralization is our only way forward. So i put a Decent amount into Good Defi projects early on, and Lets just say ive been Blessed.

First thing i would suggest if i was a First time to this stuff, if i could go back in time, id Watch Coin Bureau on youtube , he Explains crypto and Crypto currency's / what they do / the project foundation , Without HYPE like many others. So you make your own analysis and research, but he breaks it down very nicely.

as for cryptos to hold, Thats a tough one to answer as it takes alot of research, i have a huge portfolio ive been accumulating in over the past year, its been a POWER HOUSE portfolio and changed my life, i took out my initial investment and let the rest run because its so early on still and its just life changing ( to me anyway ) MY current holdings are

ETH ( Defi )
    BTC
    Lite coin ( i think its a good idea to have most in bitcoin and eth ) , then the rest put in projects u believe in
    Chainlink ( Defi )
    REN ( Defi
    RSR
    AAVE ( Defi )
    Ve Chain
    ZILLIQA
    Ontology
    DIGI ( Defi )
    SNX ( Defi )
    UNI (Defi )
    EOS ( defi )
    ALGO ( defi )

So as you can see, im very diversified and split into different holdings, and i always say its the best choice when it comes to crypto. its boring Holding just Bitcoin and ETH when you can make life changing money from Good projects

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.