RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Opinions on the future

1. 388 Posts.
    Hi All
    So I've been a holder for many years now. Got in at the 3s....watch it diminish to the under 1s and now thankful it has rebounded like it has.
    I've been keeping myself up to date with the news with tods actions, management's mismanagement etc and wanted to get people's thoughts.

All speculation of course with the potential of another offer. With tods large stake in all of this would you say the 2-3s are long long gone?

I ask this because I've seen small caps just rise like no tomorrow but fall as quick as they have risen. I do believe in the FMS story and if it does go to production well let's just say we patient holders would be cheering. But if we do wait another year or two my fear as for most would be that it retraces to the 2s yet again. The difference I guess we have some really big players invested now compared to other small caps so my honest opinion is that I feel more confident that this is not one of those shares that would retrace. If anything would stay stagnant. Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 82.0¢ 81.5¢ $1.959K 2.403K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10006 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 7558 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.