RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Opinions on the future, page-7

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    " With OCJ continuing to buy up and increasing their stake now for 4 yrs"

One thing I’ve always wondered about with OCJ is the placement to them in March 2016 at $O.005 cents.
    EXTRACT from 2nd March 2016 Capital Raising notice:
    Flinders would specifically like to thank OCJ Investment (Australia) Pty Ltd (“OCJ”), for their
    continued support of Flinders via their firm placement commitment in what is a difficult market for junior developers.” END

Our then functionally useless FMS board approached OCJ for the funds or was it vice versa (I think I remember reading that) because, at the time, FMS’s board thought they had Buckley’s chance of raising the desperately needed funds from the market to continue to survive. We shareholders were never given the option to participate.

First thought as to why approach OCJ (or vice versa): The FMS board knew that OCJ in reality represented Chinese steel mills or possibly other countries’ mills. If that was the case and still is, then in my opinion, they are still our allies.

Second thought as to why approach OCJ (or vice versa): The FMS board knew that OCJ, in reality, were Todd/TIO friendly. If that was and still is the case, then where does that now leave us remaining shareholders?

Events since that placement (and before) suggest to me that it is extremely hard, if not impossible, to obtain any realization as to what OCJ’s true intention is. I stand to be corrected but only with *just* evidence.

I, and others in this forum, have said that OCJ is the key to we non TIO FMS shareholders’ monetary future. That is surely obvious.
    So, come on OCJ give us, your little FMS brothers and sisters (hopefully), a little bone as to your intentions with your 21% plus shares in OUR company. You didn’t accept the 1st unspeakable TIO rude offer/theft. You didn’t accept the equally unspeakable 2nd offer/theft so that gives me hope, but only hope, that you are indeed our ally.

There is an extremely tremendous future for all parties involved with our company. All we need is fairness, goodness and co-operation from ALL parties involved. Why can’t that happen? Yes I know……..greed….. but greed is NOT good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 82.0¢ 81.5¢ $1.959K 2.403K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16200 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.