LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

Hi BZ,I believe that the final decision on the LAMP will be made...

1. 872 Posts.
    Hi BZ,
    I believe that the final decision on the LAMP will be made by President Najib Razak.
    As such I started researching him,and will lead by stating how impressive he is.
    Until the weekend I hadnt heard him speak..its immaculate Oxford with that slight hint of Asian English.
    For the benefit of the NON DYOR,s..heres my overview.
    Although the UMNO has ruled for the last 50 yrs,NR only became PM in April 2009..he was Deputy PM from 2004.So FRESH.
    He is the son of Tun Abdul Razak,a former very popular PM,and became the youngest Parliamentarian at the age of 23.(born 1953)
    He has held just about every portfolio a Gov. has.Extremely experienced.
    Apart from PM he is also the Minister of Defence.Was the key note speaker at the recent June South East Asian Defence conference..30 nations attended,US,China,Russia,Japan and all the regionals.
    Since then he,s just come back from Kazakhstan where he was front page,Tv,the Malaysian Flag flew with all the locals..drumming up trade...and suceeded.
    He is very high profile globally,and held in high esteem as to the path he wants to take Malaysia.
    To the DYOR,s,well we know his projects to 2020,especially in Science and technology.
    Am I fan..yes,very.
    That said,I believe that whatever the IAEA report..he will abide by it...the protestors will have NIL impact on his decision.
    That said,I cant see the IAEA saying...close it down.
    As the waste disposal is being fully addressed,the only thing I think they can do is put a time limit on storing...a year maybe..as LYC would give them a fair idea how quickly they could get going commercially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.