LYC 0.57% $7.06 lynas rare earths limited

opinions please, page-7

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    i can understand the consequences of negative impacts as i went through that before during the GFC in 2009 , my LYC (both shares/options) went basically down to 25c .I was almost gone bankrupt with all my super saving invested in LYC too.I was biting my teeth and reminded myself to be persistent and endurance with my believe and understanding of this project.This is the only rare earth resources in the world that is unique in its mineralogy ( high grade and low radioactivity) and my believe that rare earth is just like oil ( Deng Xiaping the once China Chairman said Saudi has oil and China has RE)So now my believe has almost coming true .
    Again LAMP ,despite the current world shortage of supply and price rising sky high situation , has gone such a long way from development in Malaysia , it is just not in the favour of Malaysia in every aspect to stop it . If the Government want to stop it they would have stopped it 18 months ago.
    Personally in the negative aspect , I still think that the project will get the greenlight to proceed with conditions particularly on the management of iron phosphate residue ( which has low radioactivity ,500 times less than that of Mitshubishi rare arth plant in Bukit Merah Malaysia)Lynas has already in place a commercially viable process in turning this material into a useful by product for construction material use.
    So all in all I still maintain the believe that it will go ahead at least to get a pre-operating license for them to bring in raw material from Australia and start up the plant and let them commission/ramp up ( which will takes a good 6 months to a year) before they are given Full Operating license . Meantime AELB will monitor the plant during the Pre-Operating license phase

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.06
Change
0.040(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $6.599B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.12 $6.92 $27.09M 3.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 75156 $7.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.08 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.