SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

IMO:With WEISS holding 10% they cannot get to compulsory...

1. 587 Posts.
    IMO:

With WEISS holding 10% they cannot get to compulsory aquisition.

If LionGold end up with a sub 50% stake they don't control the board. (Unless other shareholders fail to vote).

SBL have a 70% stake in a producing gold bearing lease and working mill with known resources of approx 80,000 ozs (tailings and stockpiles), this could be worth say $100mil.

The shares won't go to zero, LionGold will have an interest in maintaining some value as it would impact on their balance sheet not to mention the dilution it is causing to their shareholders.

The offer is still open but if you accecpt you are investing in a company that has made a $15mil SGD loss last year (this apparently has no impact on their share price surprisingly) and end up with the nightmare of disposing of foreign shares in a foreign exchange.

Any of the current economic and political factors could impact on SBL e.g. gold price explodes or contracts, Greece defaults, followed by Portigal, Spain, Italy Belgium etc, war with Iran.

Weiss could be a Trojan Horse and will fold to LG but why would Weiss want a stake in another loser?

Lots of questions with very few answers so you should do what you feel comfortable with.

I thought I had brought into company on the verge of becoming a low cost producer with an exploding gold price and had the rug pulled out from under me by a (censored) board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.