LCL 11.1% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

opinions sought!

1. 3 Posts.
    Hi everyone,
    I’ve got quite a substantial investment in Metminco, on Aim in London. I bought quite low (12p) then averaged down once to bring my purchase price down to 8p. So I’m around 50% down at the moment.
    I’ve just sold a property and have a bit of money to invest, and I’m hoping to get some opinions about whether to put more into Metminco.
    I’m a long-term investor, by which I mean I’ll only be looking to cash out in about three years’ time (2016). My instincts tell me that this is a no-brainer, and that this stock will be worth WAY MORE then than it is now. At the absolute minimum, I believe I’ll triple my investment.
    The only risk I see has nothing to do with Metminco – it’s the possibility that the global economy won’t recover, and we’re all doomed for the foreseeable future. Personally I don’t believe that’s going to happen, and if it does, well, all my investments are doomed and we’re all f***d anyway.
    Ditto the possibility that Peru may nationalise all its mines or rescind licences or whatever – I’m choosing to believe it won’t.
    It seems to me that this company has an intrinsic value which at some point in the next couple of years is going to result in more money in my pocket, however it’s realised –a buy-out, j-v, capital raising to start production (and yes, that’ll dilute my holding, but it’ll also mean we start making money, finally).
    So….
    Whaddaya think?
    TIA,
    Sue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.29K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2525862 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 508318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.