GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Opinions Welcomed, page-7

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    I wasn't going to post since this thread is just going over old ground trodden several times already but landzt that is a low grade post. BB has been completely transparent and we know he's contributed maybe over two hundred thousand dollars of his own capital in the last year or so. So what if directors buy shares with their fees? Most directors, especially in juniors, seem to never buy shares in the companies they take fees from. Here we have several who have or are putting their hands up. I'd rather the money goes around than on a one way trip.

Why should BB be reelected? Well how about that his hard work and personal support of the company might be the only reason we're still solvent? He has my vote and I want to see the program of action he's put together followed through.

In regards to where we are at, as far as I am concerned it's the best position we've been in for 2 years, maybe several years more since at least before the Posco tyre kicking fiasco/debacle.
    1. We're recapitalised with a full year ahead covered for extensive activity and backing of cashed up new sophisticated investors and an influential broking house
    2. We're in a better position to get a decent deal for Coburn if it's at all possible (still friendless but for a few of us) because we're not financially desperate and we've now got a strong mineral sands team
    3. We've got 12 months of consistent news stories ahead with exploration at Fowlers Bay for nickel, some more work to be done at Coburn, Torrens hard driving at Mt Gunson for possible rapid development and a stack of work to be done in Tanzania on very interesting tenements in the middle of a majorly significant sands region.

The vote is over. Some lost, more won. This is not politics, it's business, let's move on and focus on what lies ahead. It's fruitless to keep fighting a concluded battle. However by all means be critical of coming decisions and actions of the company whenever it's warranted.

Personally I have a lot of anticipation for the year ahead which I think can deliver strong spikes in the share price which will help get us back to a more reasonable valuation of our assets. I've backed that in so if I'm wrong I will lose money but that's the risk I take playing in the mining minnow market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.