GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

falcon, you might be discussing the recent announcement but very...

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    falcon,  you might be discussing the recent announcement but very plainly landzt was not, especially in the post I addressed.

Your comment about me having doubt in my mind is very interesting, maybe even revealing, given
    1) my disclosure that I am a holder and my sentiment is to buy and
    2) in that post I said the following 2 paragraphs pertaining to the points on this thread:

In regards to where we are at, as far as I am concerned it's the best position we've been in for 2 years, maybe several years more since at least before the Posco tyre kicking fiasco/debacle.
    1. We're recapitalised with a full year ahead covered for extensive activity and backing of cashed up new sophisticated investors and an influential broking house
    2. We're in a better position to get a decent deal for Coburn if it's at all possible (still friendless but for a few of us) because we're not financially desperate and we've now got a strong mineral sands team
    3. We've got 12 months of consistent news stories ahead with exploration at Fowlers Bay for nickel, some more work to be done at Coburn, Torrens hard driving at Mt Gunson for possible rapid development and a stack of work to be done in Tanzania on very interesting tenements in the middle of a majorly significant sands region..........

Personally I have a lot of anticipation for the year ahead which I think can deliver strong spikes in the share price which will help get us back to a more reasonable valuation of our assets. I've backed that in so if I'm wrong I will lose money but that's the risk I take playing in the mining minnow market.

Do you see those as statements of doubt rather than confidence in the recent announcement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.