MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

opinions?

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Just seems to me that somebody is cleverly buying? As the 582,000 with 6sells sitting at 25cents Suddenly appears (to sit thier just like the 300,000 & 400,000 + sells were at the 29.5cents @ 30 cents were ........(not sure if they still are as carnt see beyond 29cents on etrade)

These huge sell amounts dont seem to move,they just serve as a purpose to scare people into selling.Seems to be working for them.

We have had days recently whereby you would have a volume of 2million shares traded with out much effect on the share price ,sometimes huge sales in one gulp?

I have kept most of my Mun as I see huge value in Torrecillas in Peru and its 100,000oz per year potential .A very attractive reason about mineing in Peru is the low cost of produceing gold,The Peruvian currency is very weak as it tends to follows th US currecy down.I believe that this will be the company maker.
    I see a lot of upside to this stock,especially at current values,mind you it will help in the short term if they can improve the performance of Engenho (Brazil) -and get those cash costs down which I believe they will somewhat.
    Should Gold rise in Aust $ well this will help considerably,if Gold rises to say $1500 in $A ,well this stock will go balistic.
    Opinons welcome except from the serial sqwarker as I have you on ignore now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.