MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

Wile most other gold stocks are strongly rising the MUN share...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Wile most other gold stocks are strongly rising the MUN share price continues to get smashed following an ugly quarterly report.

I saw a post informing us that by looking through the tea leaves of the on market bids and sells leads to the conclusion that "somebody is cleverly buying."

I find it interesting how people see what they want to see through rose coloured glasses so as to deny the reality of what is really happening.

MUN has badly underperfoemed. After more than a year of gold mining the pre mining estimate EBITDA of $17 million a year at US$750 gold has turned out to be pie in the sky. Instead MUN is cash strapped and has now also incurred a debt that exceeds MUN's cash on hand.

The market is imo is punishing MUN for a failure to come anywhere near its pre mining forecasts and for a poor September quarterly. The market is treating MUN, rightly or wrongly, like a battling, small, cash strapped gold producer and is now ignoring the positive announcements MUN has made in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.