FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

opinions?, page-3

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    G'day Elemental09

Thanks for posting the reply from FAR.

My opinion for what it's worth is that I can not see why FAR management continually reply with we have signed "a number" of confidentiality agreements or have been approached by "several interested parties". I cannot see how it would breach any of these confidentiality agreements by giving the exact number of agreements signed unless that number is one only.

I would think that by giving shareholders the number of interested parties that have expressed interest it could only add shareholder confidence & IMO introduce more new interest to FAR, increasing our current SP of 6.0 cents.

Hard to believe our current SP is only 6 cents for a company with 6 West African offshore blocks with multi billion boe potential. IMO this is directly related to ME's poor performance in updating the market. I've always supported ME & as I have posted regularly, believe he has done a great job to place FAR in it's current position, but when it comes to company announcements these days they are few and far between.

Many have speculated on HC that the GOM disaster should stimulate more interest in a JV partner. A monthly report updating new interest (numbers only) would confirm this. IMO more interest would increase the likelihood of a successful JV outcome. This would be non-identifying feedback to shareholders & IMO would add significantly to our current SP.

I'm not suggesting ME release the names of companies or speculate on the JV success rate, but non-identifying info only.

I'm confident that ME has JV interest, but I'm tied of reading "a number" or "several" interested parties. It's time for FAR management to stop treating shareholders like mushrooms & give us some facts.

Well that's my two bob's worth & as I can't see a change of managements current direction regarding announcements will now return to the dark room & wait for the JV deal to hit the ASX.

Good luck to all, especially long termers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $100.7K 203.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89898 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 2239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.