DSE 0.93% $3.27 dropsuite limited

opinions, page-7

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Doji

Support @ 0.016 needed to hold not 0.015 posted this last week. Without news unfortunately this will head lower. Consider it an opportunity perhaps. I also agree with Hutchleys synopsis yesterday.

You can talk as much as you like about upgrades share price going through the roof. Putting it bluntly whatever happens will be short lived in this current market climate.

Market sentiment is poor that's the reality , like it or lump it. Fundamentals mean nothing in this market especially with speccy explorers. Remember at present all we have is a large lot of DRILLING not gold production being completed with results due. Granted the results so far are encouraging.

No offence

People are quoting figures, once again "the reality is EXM is an explorer not a producer" . Getting a gold mine into production takes time, more time, research and more importantly Capital, " it does not happen overnight".

I explained previously I know of two PRODUCERS who are currently trading under 4 cents and as low as three cents this week what does that infer ? Both have half as many shares on issue as EXM.

* Be patient- wealth goes from the impatient to the patient
    * Learn to understand what the market is telling you.
    * Markets do not always go up like many think it should.
    * Trade /invest WHAT IS PRESENTED , not what you think is presented.

Give a man a fish feed him for the day , teach him how to fish you feed him for life!

Try to understand rather than change what can't be changed at present and wait for the tide to turn. Read, research become informed rather than react.

For those of you that consider this as downramping quite the contrary it's reality in your face at present, learn to deal with rather than react to it.

I'll refrain from commenting further other than to say
    I am patient :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.