Here's another example which explains why big pharma are trying...

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Here's another example which explains why big pharma are trying to stamp out natural treatments;

There's a deadly scenario that's becoming all too common.

A simple prostate check-up leads to:

1. A diagnosis of either swollen prostate or cancer
    2.Meds and/or radiation
    3. Then early death

I get emails weekly illustrating the horrific outcome:

"Hello Shane, the prostate cancer scenario that youdescribe is what has happened to my brother. I'm on my way today to be at his bedside for his last few hours. Duringthe last 2 years I emailed links to your website about the information andsupplements but sadly he never followed through."

"I wish he wouldn't have put so much trust in thedoctors and cancer experts. The last round of chemo destroyed his liver. Thankyou for continuing to give us straight forward information about the harm bigPharma causes."

Prostate screening is a ploy to hook you on meds...and prostate meds are the last thing you want!

For example, the drug Proscar (finasteride), manufacturedby Merck & Company, destroys manhood. Swallow this little blue pill, andfrom there, it’s all downhill. Withinthree weeks of starting the medication, you can expect to experience:

- Constipation (from antibiotics)
    - Sore and aching back muscles
    - Heart palpitations

After three months, you’ll begin to notice:

- Breast enlargement
    - Genital shrinking
    - Decreased sexual ability
    - Blurred vision
    - Cold Like symptoms

Breast enlargement for men???!!! Genital shrinking??? Yes.You read that correctly.Men who take prostate meds slowly morph into a13-year-old girl, hormonally, and lose their manhood over time.

Unfortunately, this scenario is becoming increasinglycommon for millions of American men.This is total nonsense.There's a much healthier way to cure your prostate. The most potent formula of saw palmetto ever developed,it has ZERO medication interactions or side effects!

And best of all, there are no RISKY MEDICATIONINTERACTIONS! Palmetto Plus is far superior than any saw palmettoyou'll find in stores. That's because it's loaded with 3 super potent botanicalsthat heal you from the inside, out. Andyou won’t find anything else lurking in this pill!(It doesn’t contain any fillers or additives likechromium, titanium dioxide or magnesium stearate…)

Here's how each one can help you:

Super Ingredient #1 - Saw Palmetto

Saw palmetto is the most studied and proven herbalsupplements to ever hit the market! Doctor’s who don’t use it are a huge disservice to their patients!The extract comes from ripened berries of the sawpalmetto shrub. It contains an abundanceof fatty acids and phytosterols, particularly beta-sitosterol.Beta-sitosterol is well known for its beneficialeffects on BPH, as an antioxidant, and as a cancer-preventing botanical. It isalso found in avocados, cashews, wolfberries, and rice bran.As a natural diuretic, saw palmetto increases urineflow to prevent the late night hassles…The popularity of saw palmetto is also due to its provensafety and tolerability. It has a remarkably benign side effect profile and isvirtually free of the harmful effects on sexual function that are commonlyobserved with medications.Long-term use of saw palmetto has no adverse effects,whatsoever.It’s all benefit, no risk!

Super Ingredient #2 - Pygeum

The second potent ingredient in Palmetto+ is pygeum,an extract that comes from the bark of the African plum tree.It contains nature’s most potent anti-inflammatories –phytochemicals known as pentacylic triterpenoids. These acids increase the strength of the smallveins and capillaries in the prostate, allowing for increased blood flow andthe elimination of toxins.

Super Ingredient #3 - Ginseng (a Brain Booster)

The third ingredient in Palmetto+ is ginseng. It’s a natural boost in physical and mentalenergy while also potentiating saw palmetto and pygeum.If I added any additional, unnecessary ingredients tothis formula, it would have lost its medicinal effect..

Dare to live young!
    The People's Chemist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.