NEO nuenco nl

Once you factor in cash balances and Utopia, investors are...

1. 172 Posts.
    Once you factor in cash balances and Utopia, investors are actually attributing no value at all to Jack-Hamar for NEO.

Note that a 25% share of 100 million barrels is worth A$375mn net to NEO. The shallow gas find could also be worth a pretty A$25+mn. Management are starting to market this fact soon.

Notice how OPL is starting to rerate despite heavy selling originating from their SPP. Steven Graves has benn selling the story hard in Australia these past few days and a lot of people are clambering onboard. For every seller (of which there has been hundreds who are making a quick buck off the SPP) there have been more than enough buyers happy to mop them up. OPL faces a similar value disconnect, as I estimate their share price currently only factors in a 3 million barrel discovery.

Would expect NEO's valuation inbalance to start to correct itself as the AGM draws close and more people are educated on the story.

From what I hear there is little to no risk here. When you look at the potential upside, everyone should sell the farm and become long-term holders! This is one opportunity to make serious life-changing money. Would advise buyers to become long-term holders and stop trying to make a quick few percent here and there. These stocks have 3-4 digit returns written all over them if investors would allow them to run.

Expect these stocks will pop soon, especially since both MD's are now loaded up with options!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.