BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

hi hoyland, After a robust AGM last year , during which I...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    hi hoyland,

After a robust AGM last year , during which I enjoyed contributing to Mr Francis's uncomfortable questions, I raised your point of the need for chairmans "changing skill set". Peter's response was "the Board will consider it"

Further, there is no question 11 years is too long in his chairman role especially when you consider the gene therapy market is gaining in prominence and we would have a large pools of talent clambering to get into the sector and such an exciting role (Aus & North America)

I speculate that Peter & Greg have a very close & comfortable working relationship and keeping it this way suits all parties concerned.

I for one will be voting no. I suspect he feels like he has the numbers otherwise he wouldn't stand for election, but I'd love to see signigicant numbers in the no column to give him a reality check.

Just make sure you all do it prior to the meeting. I found out the hard way last year as those registered & voting on the day do not count towards the overall numbers.

I'm a big fan of Peter French that guy really knows how to build a bio company. So greg may be doing a good job, but Peter most definitely laid the groundwork for him to shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.