CAZ 5.56% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

opp statement, page-2

1. 1,493 Posts.
    Thanks jjl for that.

Hard to get news from W.A. on the other side of the world. In Sydney.

I love the comment at end.

But former Portman boss George Jones said he had expected the Government would find in Rio's favour, particularly as it had paid for the lease and sent off its renewal.

Does that mean Mr. Jones expected the Govt. to be arbitary government instead of the rule of law? What law and how is it being applied in Mr. Jones'
    statement?

I wonder how long an appeal would take to get to Mr. Court? No. I mean the W.A. courts. I expect the Bowler decision may have got the nod from Mr. Court at some time or other before last Friday. No? Isn't he the head in W.A. of the equivalent of the mafia of Italy? Well, that 's the impression I get from all the bad press W.A. gets over her in Sydney. We don't have anything like that over here.

We hear that Carpenter got to be Premier because Mr. Court is pulling der strings in der background. So typical of States like W.A. & Qld & Vic.

I wonder what the now refreshed ex premier thinks of the Bowler decision? What's his name? Maybe he wanted out to avoid being there for the Bowler decision. Like I say, there is always room for doubt.

And let us know what Bowler has to say, from time to time. Maybe he now deserves to be the next premier? For services rendered?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $8.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $11.2K 586.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 450513 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 672540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.