MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Hi Offcell,I am more an investor with LT interest in ANP and...

1. 12,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3746
    Hi Offcell,

I am more an investor with LT interest in ANP and some short term interest in some others. Correct, bought back in yesterday after being out for 6 months or so but still had it on my watch list. The number of shares has to be considered when comparing MOY with others by the market cap. But if shares are in short supply, like it looks here as about 50% are tightly held, then the market may pushes the sp up a lot. Fully diluted with oppies converted we look at about 5 billion shares, at 3c MC would be about 150m. Now producing just conservative 50k oz at $ 600 profit gives 30m profit. Management used higher numbers. On top of it the inground value can't be ignored. Now let the profit margin increase to $ 1000 due to rising PoG the 70k oz become reality and applying a PE ratio of just 5 instead of average ASX 15 then 10 - 15c could be realistic. Not tomorrow, not in 2 months but maybe next year.

But as SIR has shown, sometimes the market does the unthinkable or sinks the unsinkable.

Lets conquer the 3c / 0.3c first and we should be very happy at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.