GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

oppies are dead but head is alive

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    It would have been good for oppies to be in the money. Unfortunately it has not happened. Drilling is a complex process and people should not expect the the company drills and finds gas easily. Paradox is a world class oil and gas basin. GDN has struck gas, and hopefully flow rates are good and today's announcement EXPECTS the PB2 column to be connected to the PB1 column.

Some shareholders feel that the GDN has lost 30 million on the option conversion money by not getting the options over the line. The company tried hard. If the shaare crosses 20c and the company needs money they can offer shares to shareholders or sophisticated clients at 20c. In that sense I cannot see the logic of the company losing 30 million. It may be a bonus for sharholders if the price shoots to say 50 cents as there would be no dilution.

The only losers are the poor option purchasers. Most of the options were free and so not many have lost. And those who purchase took a risk. If the SP was $1 today no one would have complained. All knew the risk in this speccie. These holders should buy heads which are dirt cheap. If the price goes over 20c they make money.

I am very positive about the location and history of PB and the prospects of hitting big gas during testing are high.

The only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.