RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

oppies at a bargin, page-39

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    amazed, if $2 is a blink for RRS, excellent. You'll be swimming and cash and so will I. You'll be swimming in more cash though based on holding the options and getting more leverage. However, $2 to me would still be 100% profit in approx 3 months. That is plenty and my risk is very limited as there is no time risk with the heads. However, the risk with the options is potentially 100% loss of capital.

You mention MPO and WNL options and I take it they have made a motza for their option holders. However, there are many examples of options not being in the money. Take a look at gdn options which were trading close to a dollar one month ago. Now struggling to make 20 cents. And the main problem with these gdn options is the time to expiry, June 07 and now the apparent liquidity in them.

When shares approach expiry many investors have no intention of converting them but rather trading out of them on the market. RRS options expire in October 07 so there may be time issues if the heads have not increased largely in value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.