RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Th, The RRS story is a great one which is why I am now a holder....

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Th, The RRS story is a great one which is why I am now a holder. I have only stated the facts of the risk/reward profile of the options and the heads and the facts are they are high risk.

Some of you are talking that a 100% gain on RRS in 4 months is a certainty. Good luck to you, however, nothing is a certainty in life. I showed you on Friday that at the current situation the heads will need to rise over 55% for the options to start being a better investment. I also showed you that there is also a chance of 100% capital loss in the options if things did not eventuate for RRS.

Share investing is all about risk/reward. The fact that I am investing in RRS which is still a high risk investment means that I am also a riskier investor. However, if there are ways of limiting that risk I will do so. In this case for mine the best investment is the heads. Some of you have stated why you think the options are a bargain, I am only stating a contrarian view. I respect your opinions and I would expect you to respect mine even when you disagree rather then pass me off as another d*ckhead ramper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.