RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Dear Mr Banker,As usual Perfectstage has exaggerated a post...

1. 248 Posts.
    Dear Mr Banker,

As usual Perfectstage has exaggerated a post yesterday made by my husband Takeover man for which he has been suspended currently but is under severe warning to be reinstated ASAP to HC management.

He posted to Perfectstage to be very very careful what you say, this wasn't a threat of voilence but a warning to let him/her know that he/she is under very severe scrutinisation from officials within RRS and ASIC Adelaide investigations field office.

I can confirm that they are closely looking at the isp addresses of two major companies involved here thus being Hot Copper or Findlays Stockbroking, also i can confirm that if either of these two companies employ this person then i think you will find severe fines and charges being laid in the future.

This person is instigating voilence on this thread as well as being profane and giving unlicensed advice.

It also looking at 6-8 other nics that seem to coincide with this posters isp address namely Marko82 & Hutchley.

I have personally offered my legal services free of charge regarding this matter and also another class action pending against Findlays Stockbroking.

Please not i have copied this post for reference in case the moderators pull it.

We are well advanced at the moment with this investigation, i am in daily contact with the Adelaide field office and their lawyers.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Perfect Wodonga.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.