ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

oppies have a vale ascribed

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    Oppies have traded for the first time since consolidation .... .008 and .007; probably a little over the odds given the uncertainty over the cap raising and cash position. But then again, if the company manages to negotiate some sort of notes offer/cap raising that keeps dilution to a minimum this stock will be gong forward in next two years with a pretty tight capital base.

I'm hoping we see them emerge with cash in bank for next 12 months and less than 200m on issue (currently 116m). At present the market cap is only $7million ... small fry compared to what it might be worth as a bolt on to bigger players once they can establish revenue.

In my opinion these oppies could be well in the money at .14 come june 2014. Yep, June 2014. That's bang on when we think this company might finally be hitting its marks in the revenue field.

Needless to say there is downside and uncertainty. That's the biggest oppie holder selling out at .02, so it would appear that some fancy taking what they can for ops now and not worrying about riding them to expiry.

But really the negatives have been pointed out a lot. I acknowledge all that and have no truck with people who say the last raising was poorly handled. But I also believe that this management has worked hard to get a business going from what they were handed.

Its my belief (possibly wrong, but mine none the less) they actually have a good shot at achieving their cut through rates once the airsonea app is out there. asthma is a huge cash cow and doctors are pushing for greater monitoring by patients. They tick a lot of boxes if they get the tech and marketing right.

I think once they get the fudning in place and we know how many shares are out there that the movement when the newsflow starts could surprise ot the upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.