ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

oppies have a vale ascribed, page-10

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    Hi Mac,

Thanks for that thoughtful post. I think 22 months is plenty of time to show they have a business, and if they can get cracking and hit milestones then these prices for this company will be well and truely over. I'm not saying it will happen, but I am saying that at the moment there is hardly any value ascribed to the business now. $7m is virtually a shell price and yet they have years of research behind them, products in the market that will be built upon, a great new team of directors and tax losses to offset against revenue when/if it arrives.

Its my contention that the next 22 months is plenty of time for the Mobile health world to satrt attractng big bucks from big players. ISN could start to look very attractive to a larger company like resmed sooner than we think. They just need that revneue to start flowing once airsonea hits the market.

Much of the work has been done on the technology side of the business. The key products will mostly be in market in the next 12 months, so that gives them ten months (on opies timetable) to start cutting through.

It's more the potential in that time frame. 10 months from now if ords have not made it to .12+ I'd be very surprised. I reckon with 12 months to go and an ords price at .16 you'd be seing ops at .05ish ... Beyond that is clover and if they can keep the register under 200m shares on issue then they have a good chance of poshing well beyond those levels.

In any case, I'm a buyer. I've got a stack already put away and intend to hold them throughout (unlike my prro which i sold way too early in the cycle when i beleived the downrampers who said the company had too many shares on issue, no cash and no product) What PRR needed was new management. They finally got it and look how well they did. ISN now through that phase also. Expect some better trends in the hareprice once this raising is done and dusted. It's the last piece of the puzzle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.