ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Doubt we'll get qualcomm as an investor, but you never know....

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Doubt we'll get qualcomm as an investor, but you never know. they do have a venture fund and presumably there's a few different ways that they could distribute cash to smaller entities they wish to back. interestingly on twitter the unused isonea address is followed by qualcomm (possibly just something that came about after the PR booth they shared a while back in states)....

in any case I think the real bonus for ISN is the space they are in and the liklihood that they will have proprietory products in the market in next 12 months. If the big issue with health apps is that too many have no patents etc covering them, ISN are leaps and bounds ahead of many others. Not only are they listed (very few are, so if Mhealth becomes flavour of the month look out) .... more broadly if they get this monitoring tech accepted in the asthma commmunity the shareprice will look after itself.

What they are proposing is a proper asthma monitoring app with bluetooth connectivity, automatic journalling, pollen alerts, predictive outcomes and health professional dashboard monitoring capabilities. IF they achieve this and cut through this IS HUGE ... the tyrekickers here may be right about the way things have been managed in the past, but I have no doubt they are pursuing a very ambitious and potentially lucrative business plan.

Then again, i own a lot of oppies which i hope to sell for .20+ down the track. It's called skin in the game. so dyor etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.