ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

"But it was always my expectations, considering we don't have...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    "But it was always my expectations, considering we don't have the cash, that we would pay them via shares. Having Qualcomm as a major shareholder would be a positive imo."

Really Nathanblack?

You think issuing more scrip, continuing to dilute holders is a positive?

Perhaps management should talk to their landlord and see if he will take scrip in lieu of cash for the rent?

Infact, they could reduce all their outgoings to nil if everyone agreed to take these IOU's in lieu of cash..that would really reduce our cashburn no?

I guess the writing on the wall that some of you die hards just cant see is that the 20- 30 months before break even (if that time ever comes) will see the total market cap raised again (if you are lucky), which means if you current holders dont participate to the tune of the same percentage holdings as you currently hold, you will be diluted to half the value you currently hold, and the SP will need to get to twice the level of your current dreams just to maintain the same net result. Feels like swimming against a very strong tide? You are.

All this talk about capital raising's etc is all well and good....but we still have zero proof that the business model will generate any revenue. Simply coming on HC and posting links to the size of the asthma market just does not cut it.

Well at least when she gets down to 3c we will have 1 less member of the cheer squad posting this is going to be the next Resmed for 3 months.

Kiril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.