ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Yes, I think it would be positive. Because hopefully they would...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Yes, I think it would be positive. Because hopefully they would hold the shares. The dilution will happen regardless. It's either issue the shares to Qualcomm directly or do a large cr and give Qualcomm the cash.

Qualcomm becoming a major shareholder, even with the dilution, would be seen a lot more positively than a discounted cr and a resulting selldown. Qualcomm wouldn't selldown.

But we have just over 4months to come up with the funds and we need additional funds for operational expenses. So a traditional cr is also part of the mix.

Companies do actually pay suppliers and directors with shares. I'm not totally against it. It conserves cash. Just depends on the discount and if they are likely sellers. Directors usually hold.

It's definately worth buying a small parcel and waiting and hoping for an SPP, then buying the max discounted shares permitted.

The last cr was a rights issue. It wasn't well supported and it wasn't that long ago. We've already used Bergen. So SPP is a likely outcome imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.