GUJ gujarat nre resources nl

E-mailed Mihir Dave today..received a reply within 4 hours...

1. 347 Posts.
    E-mailed Mihir Dave today..received a reply within 4 hours asking for my number to contact and would be happy to answer any questions i have when they have the oppurtunity to call. In short my e-mail questioned the directors selling into the share price increase and the effect this selling by directors has on any potential investors/shareholders and for options conversion. Directors have a large amount of shares, they could do this for 10 years!...I recall t4p saying i think...that he called and it was explained in some terms about seeding the market...(apologies if incorrect).Also whether Elouera was on track for September to increase to full production and that there are no problems with the aquisition schedule.
    No doubt this held well over the correction, but there seems to be a pattern of holding this in the .35c range..just as it was brought back to this level from the recent rise.....today there was buying at .35 to sustain the .35 level, this i believe also happened over the correction period.
    Got me stuffed, there is a reason out there somewhere.
    Anyway, e-mailed because it gave me the S*its, as sure as taxes,i expected a change of interest notice when i saw those 100K sells on the oppies popping up.
    So if i get a call from Mihir, anyone got anything to add to what i wanted to know???
    I might add, there was no answer to the questions in the return e-mail, just that they would call, for mind means zip when they won't confirm in writing.
    If i receive a call will post accordingly.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.