MLS 3.85% 2.7¢ metals australia ltd

oppies still a good buy but beware, page-10

1. 81 Posts.
    Hi Philv

Firstly we should get three or four announcement on zinc drill results specially zone D (south and north) as we only had one hole from the north end and at depth that particular hole was also being use for metalurgical purpose ie part of scoping study ,mine design, mine method, processing ie heap leaching etc.

Once or results are in,lets say they have just finished,as has been over 10 wks since commencement of drilling and lab 4-5wks should start getting detail results in which they feed into their computer modeling this comming week I presume and by first week of july all results should be announced .

It's very possible will have an updated jorc by say end of july , as with VMS plays of this nature pending on results and down elctro results their could be a need for further drilling .

That said I think the company once finalization of their scoping study is complete, as I mention before I think you find mls could quite possibly be some way down the track on this one,from the historic and current program.

I would say by nov / dec by the latest for (BFS), you find once up dated jorc is released, we should get difinite time frames moving forward by the company as to which direction their going with manindi.

Regards Expand

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $19.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $9.001K 345.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 131965 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.