AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

oppies still lagging, page-7

1. 78 Posts.
    Couldn't aggree with you more MM I too do feel that the next report will only give a small amount of measured or indicated and yet again the market will be expecting the whole lot IE 31.5mil tons to be Jorc. I really do hope that Craig and the rest present the next report in the best manner possible. I currently have 300,000 opies and still wondering whether to sell off half so as not to get burnt like last time. At least if the market does except the next result with good agusto I'm still in for profit and to continue in with the run but if it gets canned again at least I wont be losing a sh*tload again. Given the current environment surely the market still should start to take a liking to this stock. Even if it only comes up with a small percentage of Jorc it will be doing a damn lot better then alot of other stock. Most of what's going on with other stocks even with a small sniff of just their drill result they are heading off in the teens and higher DD is alot further than most so surely the market must acknowledge this!!!! not doubt we will soon see. How long did take Paladin once Jorc resource was proved to get to where they are now. It's been about 2yrs hasn't it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.