GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

oppies to move soon, page-52

1. tcf
    6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Public holiday Monday 26th April but quarterly report is due by end of month.

We will get a quarterly report whether the management wants to report or not.

I don't see any particular reason why the management would volunteer a report before the obligatory quarterly.

The company should have provided a status report to shareholders before now. I have no doubt that non company people are being told on a minute by minute basis what is happening in Utah. That info is knowledge that could and should be provided to shareholders.

I hope Para 3 is a burster but if it isn't you can't put commercial gas or oil where it isn't. If you read the recent announcements you would hold some optomism about the prospects of Para 3 being a commercial gas producer. However, Para 2 was "as good as it gets" and is not yet a commercial producer. With Para 3 the company is "very pleased" so how that relates to "as good as it gets" I do not know.

It would appear that without water the only issue we have with Para 3 is the volume of gas down the well. If its a big commercial field with potential to accompdate more wells and greater production then the SP and options will be much higher in due course. I have a feeling (and gut feeling only) Para 3 will come up trumps and the birth of an honest producer (as an alternative to a shadey explorer) will be seen.

If this happens then the Golden Eagle Prospect will not continue to be owned by GDN and its shareholders. Mr Sciano can again become a land developer and an author of a book saying how he defied the odds in Utah. Now that may be a good read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.